Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Giorgio Armani Rouge d'Armani Fall 2010 Lipsticks +

I stopped by my local Bloomingdales to check out their fall shades: 602, 603 and 604. I decided to put in 600 and 601 for good measure to see how they all compare. 602 is definitely more pink (and slightly warmer) in person than 603. They're all lovely shades for the fall and I'm still undecided which shades to get.

Giorgio Armani Rouge d'Armani makes an amazing lipstick formula, creamy, unscented, long lasting lipsticks. It has some slip to my lips, but it doesn't slide off at all. I still can't explain how amazing these are. Even my mom who hates my addiction for makeup actually stole a couple of my Rouge d'Armanis and stated that they're great. So if my mom likes it, then it's really that good (just sayin').

The first one I purchased was 103 (my HG pinky nude) and I had 2 meals and 4 beverages and there were still some color left on my lips, a nice stain. Without food or beverage, but just talking I can get at least a good 7 hours on my lips. I call this sex in a tube, because it honestly is. :)

2 comments: